The Fresh Coast Film Festival is the first of its kind: a documentary film festival celebrating the outdoor lifestyle, water-rich environment and resilient spirit of the Great Lakes and Upper Midwest. The festival will gather the best in environmental and cultural filmmaking from around the world while creating a venue for, and building a culture of, Great Lakes storytelling. Fresh Coast will be held annually in October during the height of fall color season in the Lake Superior harbor town of Marquette, Michigan.
In 2019 we worked with illustrator Tatiana Bischak, a resident of Traverse City. She named this pup, Trooper.
- Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Made in the USA of US and Foreign materials